Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

My One Love, One Heart My Mum



My Mum is the best mum you could ever find in this whole universe. Without her my life wouldn't be complete. She is the full 100% of me because she is what keeps my heart pumping because she’s in that place in my heart forever. There are times when I am told off but only for the sake of keeping me well because she cares for me and love’s me that she will do anything for me and so would I for her. I really wouldn't know what to do with my life but I know one thing that I will beg or do anything just to see her precious smile and face because I owe myself for her for giving me a life and for making my life happy and so I give all my credit of success in life from what I received from her. I love my mum so much I wish for something more than love for her.




1 comments:

Fiona Grant said...

This is a special post you have shared Williefred and a wonderful gift for your mother on Mother's Day. It made me smile.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.